Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

So, I was having a ok process ( just ok ) till we had to meet with the finance dept. This guy is a joke, we had secured financing already and John tried to run my credit three times.

He even tried to run it with the bank I had already secured a loan thru. Then he tried to hold my registration hostage for 11 days till I paid an extra 50.00. Steer clear of this facility. Steve Flagg sucks a owner as he has no remorse for what his ignorant staff does.

A owner should have a serious issue with this kind of tactic but he just shrugged it off and said it was a misunderstanding. Do yourself a favor and avoid this facility, You will be happy if you do!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camper sales dept from Flagg Rv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $459 and wants Flagg Rv to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and quality of work. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flagg Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Southbury, Connecticut, United States #1236462

Update, I have spoken to the owner ( Steve Flagg ) and we have agreed to a 5 year extended warranty to cover my camper from any issues that might have incurred from my service issue. Both Steve Flagg and myself have agreed to these terms and we are both satisfied with the conclusion.

As of today I have a camper that works correctly and look forward to years of trouble free camping. We do love the Keystone Bullet camper.

Ashland, Massachusetts, United States #1212671

Wow surprised to hear that, John and all the people at Flagg RV are great. I don't believe a word you said, I am 100% sure you just don't get how life works.