5.0

Met with Salesman Ralph who provided an excellent overview of a 2015 Thor Axis which met all of our needs. We were very comfortable with his knowledge and "low pressure" sales tactics.

He provided us with an excellent trade in value for our Class C and showed us how he came up with the numbers. Brian in Finance was extremely organized and accommodating in answering all of our questions.

I must say that when I read the complaints listed within this thread, I was pleasantly surprised to find the exact opposite. Having worked for years in Customer Service, I know what to look for and would highly recommend Flagg.

Review about: Flagg Rv Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Outstanding.

Comments

This comment days nothing about service, but claims to have experienced the opposite of the negative reviews here.

My experience with sales was polite, but that was the best part.

They did not know the product, accessories were missing and they claimed the accessories didn't come with model. I asked them to show me how they knew and sales person said she didn't know and made no effort to find out. I found it in the advertisement brochure later.

Was she ignorant or lying. Both are unacceptable.

to Anonymous #1342415

Updates: days should have been says (auto correct error). Found all accessories in question should have been included.